Lincoln Irish Dancers 2021 Community Ceili (Social Dance) Event
We regret that, due to the continuing COVID situation, we will not be having a spring ceili in March. Check back often for news about public events once the pandemic allows.Enjoying the music and dance
Travel August 2021 to the 40th annual Milwaukee Irish Fest!
The 40th annual Milwaukee Irish Fest, one of the largest, was cancelled in 2020 due to Covid-19. Watch here in early 2021 for an update on plans for a 2021 trip which would then be the 40th!
Thunder on the Plains and Excite Experiences have teamed up to bring you a festival experience you will never forget. From the amazing food and spectacular music, to the booths, shops, and cultural exhibits, the four days will fly by! Stay in a spectacular hotel downtown so you are always close to the action.
Lincoln Irish Dancers would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to those who provided goods and services for the Raffle and/or the Irish Market at the 2020 March Annual Community Irish Social Dance (Ceili)!
Raffle donations by:
- Moran Liquor Works, 3400 A St, Lincoln, NE 68510
- Lied Center for the Performing Arts – https://www.liedcenter.org/
- Champions Fun Center – Games galore such as miniature golf, batting cages & a 3-story maze, plus pizza & finger foods. 1555 Yolande Ave, Lincoln, NE 68521
- Wahoo Knits (Anne Marie Hart) – https://wahooknits.wixsite.com/website
- Garden Flag Set (member donation)
- Ceili Bear – Suzi Kruce
Irish Market donations by:
- Sandra Stark
- Edie Skelton
- Marianne Woeppel
A special thanks to:
- Sandra Stark who sewed the lovely tablecloth used at the registration table from previous Lincoln Irish Dancer costume sashes.
- Edie Skelton who organized and ran the Raffle and Irish Market.
- Marianne Woeppel who managed the Irish Market table.
- LID members who brought snacks to share.
- Performers who danced in the ‘half time show’
- Laura Nettland, instructor, who choreographed the ‘half time show’
- All members who helped: assisting attendees with dancing, helping take fees, set-up, clean-up, publicity distribution both before and that day
If anyone was inadvertently left off since the world has been so crazy since March, please contact email@example.com and we’ll note your special contribution.